Ruth Harbor accepts donated vehicles! If there is a need, they are sold at a discount to residents, if not, funds are raised by selling the vehicles to help young women with unplanned pregnancies get back on their feet! As with all contributions, Ruth Harbor provides a receipt for the donor's tax purposes.
Walk for Life!
- Communicate Ruth Harbor’s mission
- Tell the listener why and how you are being supportive.
- Invite the listener to join you in some way (walk, support, and/or pray).
Some practical ideas to consider:
- Send an e-mail with link to your walker webpage
- Ask for donations in lieu of birthday gift
- Pass on your manicure or that extra latte this week, donate the savings to Ruth Harbor
- Add Ruth Harbor Walk information to you voicemail message
- Add a note about Ruth Harbor’s walk under your email signature
- Post a donation form in your lunchroom.
- Ask businesses that you frequent for a donation
- Share Ruth Harbor’s story with your small group or your church
- Drop your change in a “Ruth Harbor Jar” - have one for home and one for the office
- Keep your sponsors updated on your progress toward your goal